Health benefits of khapli wheat for gluten intolerance
1. There is scientific evidence that khapli wheat is great for diabetics as it has the ability to lower blood sugar levels.
2. Emmer wheat has complex carbs that can boost your immunity. It is thus, a great grain for children, adults and senior citizens.
3. Gluten molecule is weak in khapli wheat and is thus suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
4. Khapli wheat has the ability to lower bad cholesterol and is this good for heart patients.
5. Khapli wheat has twice the fibre and twice the protein of khapli wheat. It will fill you faster and will reduce hunger pangs, thus aiding weight loss.
6. Emmer wheat is rich in niacin of Vitamin B3, which is great for your heart and cholesterol levels. Emmer is also a rich source of magnesium and iron.
7. Pregnant women and women post pregnancy can also benefit by including emmer wheat in their diet, because of its rich nutrient profile.
People with celiac disease may find it difficult to consume khapli wheat. If you are gluten intolerant, make a small roti with khapli wheat and see if it suits you. So make sure you switch to its consumption under the supervision of an expert.