Hi yummers! Summer’s been here for a while and I can bet your palate screams for fresh food. Here’s an easy, fast and healthy recipe for those meatless cravings.
Please note the zucchini is served raw, which you will love because it gives the green fresh flavor to the dish. If you can, leave the onion marinating in lemon juice from the day before (if not, 30 minutes). And please add the grated cheese like a real cheese lover!
1 Red Onion
1 Lemon (to marinate the onion)
- Slice the raw zucchini (you can also cut it lengthwise if you want)
- Chop the onion into very small pieces
- Add the lemon juice to the onion and let it marinate for at least 30 min before you place it on top of the zucchini
- Add some salt and drizzle some olive oil
- And the best for last! Add the grated Parmesan cheese